- Climate-neutral product - compensated retrospectively by supporting a climate protection project
- Environmentally friendly manufacturing
- Outer fleece with organic premium cotton
- Ultra-thin absorbent core with bio superabsorbent (mass balanced)
- Packaging film consists of 40% recycled material
babylove nature diapers stand for a respectful treatment of nature, resources and people - for a world of tomorrow. The diapers contain natural and renewable raw materials. Electricity from renewable energies is used to manufacture the diapers. The packaging film consists of 40% recycled material. The diapers are free from chlorine, lotions, perfumes and natural latex. They are hypoallergenic and skin tolerance has been dermatologically confirmed. The extra soft inner and outer fleece is completely velvety and skin-friendly. The diapers reliably keep you dry - day and night. Suction channels distribute the liquid quickly in the diaper. The flexible cuffs and the elastic leg cuffs offer even more security.