- Dimensions insert: 34 x 47 cm
- 4-8-4 ply
- Abdominal circumference / waist: 23-53 cm, thigh 10-32 cm
- Can be used from birth
- Corresponds to STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
With the babylove cloth diaper set Safari your baby is completely dry. The one-size-fits-all cloth diaper not only grows with you thanks to its press studs and elastic bands, it also ensures reliable leakage protection. With the Velcro fasteners, diapering becomes child's play, leaving time for the important things in life. The cheerful, colorful cloth diaper with a size M insert results in an unbeatable team.
• Wash the cloth diaper once before first use according to the care symbols. • Light soiling of the cloth diaper can be removed from time to time with a damp cloth. • The cloth diaper should be washed every 2 - 3 days. • Use a liquid detergent, if possible an enzyme-free one. • Use the counter Velcro to protect the cloth diaper and other laundry during washing. • Wash the interlining at least once, preferably several times according to the care symbols, before first use in order to increase the absorbent power of the cotton. • Wash the insert after each use. Remove excess dirt before washing and dispose of via the toilet or household waste. • In the event of severe discoloration, the insert can be soaked before washing. • Wash and store the insert in a laundry bag. • Use enzyme-free laundry detergent whenever possible. Do not use fabric softener as this reduces the absorbent power of the cotton. • The pre-folded insert with 3 chambers enables better cleaning during washing and faster drying.
Instructions for use
• Fold the insert and slide it into the pockets of the cloth diaper. • Make sure that the insert does not stick out of the cloth diaper. • Optional: place disposable nappy fleece over the insert. This facilitates the disposal of larger amounts of dirt. For disposal, please follow the instructions of the diaper manufacturer. • Put on a cloth diaper like a disposable diaper and close with the Velcro fasteners. • If necessary, adjust the size using the press studs on the front of the cloth diaper. • The insert should be changed at least every 2 - 4 hours.
FOR THE SAFETY AND HEALTH OF YOUR CHILD. DANGER! • Please remove all packaging and fastening parts before use. • This product is not a toy and may only be used under adult supervision. • Check the product before each use. At the first sign of damage or defects, discard the product immediately. • Please keep this product information.